Saturday, January 14, 2012

A Body Well Used...

A Geroge Carlin quote may seem like a strage place to start a post about getting fit and being healthy, but he said it best when he said "Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting 'holy s** ....what a ride!!!"

That's right! USE YOUR BODY! I'm not talking about using your liver to detox from over a night out, nor am I talking about using your thumb to change channels on the remote. I'm talking about getting up, getting busy with USING YOUR BODY everyday! Do the things that matter to you; do the adventures, even the little ones like walking instead of driving. Biking instead of hitting the treadmill. Hike instead of sitting on the beach.

Take Kari Kardio's 30 day challenge as an opportunity to do a new adventure. Show up to the pearly gates knowing that you used your body to it's fullest.

Stay tuned for more updates as I progress thru the challenge. I will post pics, measurements, experiences, and challenges, and I welcome all to contribute and fill in their experiences as well. Make it FUN. Get BUSY. MOVE YOUR MASS!




Lots have registered and committed to the Kari Kardio 30 day-challenge! What can you accomplish with changing your body in 30 days? I am excited to commit to the challenge as well! Lets do this together. So many people have registered that I want to join the fun!

If I win, I will dontate the winnings to the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation www.jdrf.org Walk to Cure Diabetes. ... Invite your friends, family, and even perfect strangers to register by Friday.

It is $20 entry fee, and you have my promise that it will be a worthwhile experience! You will feel the accountability, you will know what your goal is and during the month, you will have access to the resources you need to set up a plan and achieve that goal!

But..... I CHALLENGE YOU TO SEE WHAT YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH IN 30 DAYS!!!
WHO'S IN?
Sign up today! www.karikardio.com 239-410-6157

No comments:

Post a Comment