Friday, April 29, 2011

Giving the gift of sole mates....

Sounds fantastic right?
Last summer I had the privilege of coaching/connecting with Jenn Nims author of Girl Heroes via her bodybugg coaching session. Little did I know who I was talking to ;)!
Jenn is a fantastically talented writer that knows how to get right to the point and make you feel like you are heard.
Her latest blog is FUN FUN FUN! Recently me and Ron started researching the benefits of barefoot running. We tossed around investing in the shoes that have space for your toes .... makes my toes squirm thinking about it!
Then I read Jenn's latest blog - http://www.girl-heroes.com/2011/04/28/sole-mates-the-new-balance-minimus-trail-review-and-giveaway/#comments
She tried, she liked, so she wrote :)
Now I do not have to worry about my toes feeling squirmy !!
I am looking forward to trying out these kicks - if I win her giveaway.. GREAT... if not, Im sure I will make my way to the checkout counter eventually.
Check them out for yourself and let me know what you think!
Till then... happy trails to youuuuuu :)

No comments:

Post a Comment