Monday, January 16, 2012

You can have a map and a compass, but if you don't know where you're starting from, you're still lost.

Well, sobering indeed.
22% Body Fat and 209 lbs.

A mentor once told me, "you can have a map and a compass, but if you don't know where you're starting from, you're still lost." My point is, you gotta know the starting point!! Kari did say "the scale is reading high." I'm sure it isn't but I'm grateful to Kari for offering up such an instant and obvious solution. Haha!

So, I begin. My long term goal is to be:
Goal is 195 lbs and 12% Body Fat.
30 day goal? To see how dynamically I can change my body in 30 days.

Potential Challenges:
-daily logging of food into my website log.
-daily exercise (goal is 6 days per week- I usually get 4)
-Pre-Packing enough veggies for those days when I'm not close to home.
-Zack Brown Concert.
-Valentine's Day.
-Wife's Birthday....
All within the next 30 days! I've committed to no alcohol, limited dairy, and clean protein/fruits/veggies/low GI carbs. I guess that's the challenge! to see how I do thru these parties and social events.

Time to cleanse, and give my body a chance to be the best its ever been.

Pictures and circumference measurements tonight.
Day 2 here we go!

WHAT ARE THE CHALLENGES YOU WILL FACE IN THE NEXT 30 DAYS AND HOW DO YOU PLAN TO OVERCOME THEM?

No comments:

Post a Comment