Monday, May 17, 2010

For the guys - a note on calorie restriction.

Guys,

Imagine a big block engine. We'll say a hemi. You are the throttle man. And you are really excited to see what this engine can do! Red line it; push it to the limit! With an eye-dropper?

That's right, you are handed an eye dropper with a tablespoon of fuel. Not going to get that engine fired up, is it...

So take this logic and apply it to your fitness goals. You are putting in the hours at the gym. You are logging the miles. You are mixing up your routine and attempting to remain anonymous in the back corner of aerobics classes because you heard it may help you trim down. You are even cutting back and taking in smaller portions and cutting out some beers, because; well, that's just what you're supposed to do. Right?

No results? You are trying to feed your "hemi" with an "eyedropper"!!


It's not about quantity, it's about quality.

Choose quality foods! The key is NOT always to cut back on calories. The key is to choose quality foods, in particular, quality carbohydrates. Want to learn how to choose the best carbohydrates without points, scales, slide rules, or calculators? Learn the Transitions Lifestyle!

You will never go hungry. You will pour in the quality fuel and have that "engine" running hot. Put the pedal to the metal guys!

Check out our weekly webinars to learn more. For upcoming dates, email theultmatetransition@gmail.com.

1 comment:

  1. Sir, I drive a Dodge and I am not going to arobics class. I am a blue collar man. But I do want to take care of my truck. My truck makes me money to put food on the table for my family. My body is the same as my truck. If I put good foods in me I can work and provide for my family longer. Being able to see the next generation bare the fruits of my labor. I may not have time for "aerobics" but I do have time to make healthy choices when i eat. Good insight thank you.

    Jason

    ReplyDelete